brynet's somewhat something site
- Unveiling OpenBSD pflogd(8) - Aug 27th, 2018
- Interviewed by a Polish BSD user/news site - October 18th, 2015 (original dead; archive.org)
- OpenBSD's new rcctl(8) utility - Aug 30th, 2014 (updated Jan 2015)
I have some computers.
- ThinkPad X395 - Jul 7th, 2020
- Huawei MateBook D (AMD) - May 22nd, 2019 (updated Jan 2020)
- AMD Ryzen OpenBSD desktop build - Sep 5th, 2018
I guess I don't have much to show off here yet, but here's some fun stuff:
- Added CPU freq scaling (p-states) for AMD K10+
- SMBus support for AMD SB800+/Hudson-2 chipsets
- Added ACPI suspend/resume support for vr(4)
- Support for hiding user processes in top(1)
- Converted pflogd(8) and tcpdump(8) to fork+exec security model (PIE/ASLR)
- Added the ksmn(4) driver for the on-die CPU temperature sensor on Zen/Zen+/Zen2 CPUs.
- Misc. documentation/userland/ports changes
- Maintain an unofficial portable version of OpenBSD's privdrop/sandboxed file(1) for Linux (seccomp-bpf) and others.
- See more..
- chatgpt(8) - I made this out of dried macaroni.
Copyright © 2020 Bryan Steele.
Bryan 'brynet' Steele
canadian openbsd slacker
Pizza fund: help me out with a small one-time/monthly gift of pizza
mildly interesting sites - you should go check them out
OpenBSD Gaming Shopping Guide
Michael W Lucas
Peter N. M. Hansteen
Justin's *BSD Digest